Course Name: CISRS Supervisor
Duration: Three(3) days training course
To make candidates responsible for the supervision, direction and instruction of scaffolding operations like ; Foreman, Supervisors, Contract Supervisors and Management.
- Health and Safety Management
- NASC Safety and Technical Guidance
- Design Appreciation
- Supervisory Skills
- Competence and Allocating Duties
- Planning and Organisation, Materials and Logistics
- Effective Supervision
- Commissioning and Handover
- Scaffold Inspections and Inspection Practices
- Effective Communication
- Risk Assessment:
- Delegates are required to undertake a project which contributes to the overall assessment.
CISRS Supervisors trainees receive CISRS certificate & card valid for five years after success of training (Renewal)